Since I signed up for Julep, I decided to cancel my Birchbox subscription, but I guess I cancelled it a little too late as I received my box today! And I must say, I’m pretty excited with the natural products that were featured this month!
- Be Fine Food Skin Care Exfoliating Cleanser and Moisturizer: I’ve been in dire need of an exfoliating cleanser for my face, so I’m looking forward to trying this out
- Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift: I’m a big Taylor Swift fan so I’m totally ok with this sample. It doesn’t smell that bad either, probably won’t purchase it though.
- Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes: Pretty psyched to have a travel size of these, as it’s nice to have these after a day of traveling my face can feel a little greasy.
- Zoya’s Bevin: Have to say, I’m not too crazy about the nail color, but I’ll give it a shot
- Lulu Organics Hair Powder: I’m a huge supporter of dry shampoo, as my bangs can be a little greasy at the end of the day and I’m really excited that it’s lavender and clary sage.
I’m a little tempted to re-sign up for Birchbox after this, since I’m pretty happy with the assortment of products, but I think I’m going to give Julep another shot before I completely decide.
It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!!!! (Yup, I just did that)
I feel motivated to wear heels lately, especially since I’ve realized that most of my friends are about 4”-11” taller than me (this is not an exaggeration). Today I sported my Pour La Victoire navy suede peep toe booties, with a red open knit sweater from Old Navy, a marigold wife beater from American Apparel, grey knicker shorts from Gap, black tights from Hue, and a purple plaid scarf which was a gift from Lady Soule from India.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
My third GlamBag arrived today. In the Bag:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil (love)
- 1 Eyeshadow Brush (Meh)
- 1 Eyeliner Brush (Meh)
- Dermstore ‘Lip Quench’ (Why?)
- All Belle False Lashes w/ adhesive included (Puedo leer solamente Ingles…)
The words on the lashes’ box are in what I believe to be Chinese; how do I know what I am putting on my face?
The glam bags have been disappointing for the most part and not really worth the $10 a month subscription, personally. Since I read good things about the bag contents I paid for an annual subscription so I will be riding this thing out for the remaining months…