Since I signed up for Julep, I decided to cancel my Birchbox subscription, but I guess I cancelled it a little too late as I received my box today! And I must say, I’m pretty excited with the natural products that were featured this month!
- Be Fine Food Skin Care Exfoliating Cleanser and Moisturizer: I’ve been in dire need of an exfoliating cleanser for my face, so I’m looking forward to trying this out
- Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift: I’m a big Taylor Swift fan so I’m totally ok with this sample. It doesn’t smell that bad either, probably won’t purchase it though.
- Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes: Pretty psyched to have a travel size of these, as it’s nice to have these after a day of traveling my face can feel a little greasy.
- Zoya’s Bevin: Have to say, I’m not too crazy about the nail color, but I’ll give it a shot
- Lulu Organics Hair Powder: I’m a huge supporter of dry shampoo, as my bangs can be a little greasy at the end of the day and I’m really excited that it’s lavender and clary sage.
I’m a little tempted to re-sign up for Birchbox after this, since I’m pretty happy with the assortment of products, but I think I’m going to give Julep another shot before I completely decide.